The NEW Kase Sony A6000 Series Clip-in filters are an innovative and clever idea to allow you to use filters on any Sony crop-sensor mirrorless cameras, no matter how wide.
These compact filters are made from B270 Optical glass and have our normal high quality nano coatings, so you know you can be assured of your image quality.
Purchase filters individually or as a 4-in-1 kit (ND64+ND1000+MCUV+Neutral Night)
Installation is simple, and once installed the filters will give you extra protection of your camera sensor when you swap or change lenses out in the field.
Neutral Density filters help you to reduce the amount of light that comes into your sensor, to increase your exposure times for your images, allowing for smooth water or cloud movement. ND filters are available in different strengths for different effects.
- Outstanding Clarity – B270 Optical Glass
- Lightweight and Compact
- Easy to use – Simple Installation
- Added Protection – Helps Protect your sensor
- Sony A6000, A6100, A6400, A6500, A6600 (whilst we are not currently aware of any lens restrictions, we can not guarantee all lenses will be compatible)
- Before installing make sure you are aware of any risks/issues that may occur if you do not protect your sensor.
- Make sure you are not going to invalidate your warranty, and make sure you understand you are fully responsible for using and installing your filters.