The Kase Rear Mount Filters are the perfect addition to your photography kit when you want to use lightweight, single filters in your photography OR you have a lens that can't easily use the K100 or Wolverine Magnetic systems due to its width or a fixed lens hood. This provides a great alternative to having to invest in a large 150mm or 170mm system.
You can purchase individually or as a 3-in-1 kit (ND8+ND64+ND1000).
In the box:
- Canon rear mount filter(s)
- 1 x filter holder
- 1 x Plastic storage box
Neutral Density filters help you to reduce the amount of light that comes into your sensor, to increase your exposure times for your images, allowing for smooth water or cloud movement. ND filters are available in different strengths for different effects.
These filters are constructed from tempered optical glass for shock resistance. To prevent internal ghosting and reflections, while further enhancing clarity and color fidelity, each glass surface includes multiple layers of anti-reflection coatings. These coatings also offer greater protection to the filter substrate and help it to stay clean for longer than with uncoated filters.
- Outstanding clarity – tempered optical glass
- Lightweight and compact at only 0.6g, the same size as an SD card
- Quick and easy installation
The Canon Rear Filters will work all with the following lenses:
- Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM
- Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L USM fisheye
- Canon EF 15mm f/2.8L Fisheye
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM (I)
- Canon EF 17-35mm f/2.8L USM
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM