Kase Wolverine Magnetic CPL plus adapter ring. This filter can be magnetically stacked with other Kase Wolverine Magnetic Filters in one of our kits or used on its own with supplied lens adaptor.
There are three reasons why a circular polariser is essential to a photographer's kit:
- Cut glare and reduce reflections and light haze
- See through the water in your foreground
- Enhance existing colour tones creating depth and contrast (particularly in blue skies and forest greens)
Available in 77mm or 82mm sizing (please Contact Us if you need a special order in other sizes from 49mm - 112mm).
Wolverine Key Features
- Toughened Pro HD Optical Glass
- No Discernible Colour Cast
- Scratch Resistant
- Metallic Nano Coatings
- Water and Dust/Dirt Repellent
- Easy Clean
The Kase Wolverine series filters are ranked as some of the best optically by independent reviews and their toughened glass construction adds extra durability and peace of mind. Kase Wolverine filters are not indestructible but are rated to be tougher than standard glass filters, withstanding an occasional accidental drop allowing you to keep shooting great images. With no discernible colour cast, you will be able to capture true colours and the optical quality of the glass will give you great sharpness. The special metallic nano electro-coated glass makes Kase Wolverine filters scratch resistant, water repellent, anti-reflective and very easy to clean.