SOME CLIP-IN FILTERS LISTED BELOW ARE SPECIAL ORDER ITEM ONLY (contact us for an ETA before placing your order)
The Kase Fujifilm X Clip-in filters are an innovative and clever idea to allow you to use filters on any Fujifilm X-series camera. Weighing in at only 3.3 grams per filter, these compact filters are made from B270 Optical glass and have our normal high quality nano coatings, so you know you can be assured of your image quality.
You can purchase individually or as a 3-in-1 kit (ND8+ND64+ND1000) or 4-in-1 kit (ND64+ND1000+MCUV+Neutral Night)
In the box:
- Clip-in filter(s)
- Rubber finger cot for assembly
- Tool for removing the installed filter
- Plastic storage box
Installation is simple, and once installed the filters will give you extra protection of your camera sensor when you swap or change lenses out in the field.
Neutral Density filters help you to reduce the amount of light that comes into your sensor, to increase your exposure times for your images, allowing for smooth water or cloud movement. ND filters are available in different strengths for different effects.
- Outstanding Clarity – B270 Optical Glass
- Lightweight and Compact – Only 3.3g per filter.
- Easy to use – Simple Installation
- Added Protection – Helps Protect your sensor
- Compatible with all the following cameras: Fujifilm X-H1,Fujifilm X-T4, Fujifilm X-T3, Fujifilm X-T30, Fujifilm X-Pro3, Fujifilm X-S10, Fujifilm X-E3, Fujifilm X-E4, Fujifilm X-H2S, Fujifilm X-H2, Fujifilm X-T5
- Whilst we are not currently aware of any lens restrictions, we can not guarantee all lenses will be compatible. If your camera body model is not listed here, please contact us to see if it is compatible.
- Before installing make sure you are aware of any risks/issues that may occur if you do not protect your sensor.
- Make sure you are not going to invalidate your warranty, and make sure you understand you are fully responsible for using and installing your filters.