SPECIAL ORDER ITEM ONLY (contact us for an ETA before placing your order)
The Kase Canon RP clip-in filters are an innovative and clever idea to allow you to use filters on the Canon RP camera with any attached lens. Weighing in at only 3.3 grams per filter, these compact filters are made from B270 Optical glass and have our normal high quality nano coatings, so you know you can be assured of image quality.
You can purchase individually or as a 3-in-1 kit (ND8+ND64+ND1000) or 4-in-1 kit (ND64+ND1000+MCUV+Neutral Night)
In the box:
- Canon clip-in filter(s)
- 1 x installation tool
- 1 x Plastic storage box
Installation is simple, and once installed the filters will give you extra protection of your camera sensor when you swap or change lenses out in the field.
Neutral Density filters help you to reduce the amount of light that comes into your sensor, to increase your exposure times for your images, allowing for smooth water or cloud movement. ND filters are available in different strengths for different effects.
- Outstanding clarity – B270 Optical Glass
- Lightweight and compact – only 3.3g per filter
- Easy to use – simple installation
- Added Protection – helps protect your sensor
- Canon EOS RP
- If your camera body model is not listed, please contact us for compatibility.
- Before installing make sure you are aware of any risks/issues that may occur if you do not protect your sensor.
- Make sure you are not going to invalidate your warranty, and make sure you understand you are fully responsible for using and installing your filters
- Using clip-in filters will adjust your focal distance and focusing system on your lens. This will not cause you any issues in manual mode if you focus via screen or LCD or auto-focus modes. If however you use the focal distance markings on your lens, they will be different. For example infinity markings will not be accurate on lenses, and you will need to focus manually to account for the adjustment.