The NEW Kase Magnetic Master Kit has arrived!
Kase Filters have redesigned their original master kit with a ton of new and improved features for those who want the benefits of using all 3 filters (CPL, ND filter and adjustable GND filter) with ease.
Key benefits of the re-designed kit:
- The magnetic adapter ring now uses the super strong Armour magnet so there is no chance of it being knocked off the lens
- An external rotatable dial allows the CPL to be adjusted without removing any filters
- The GND can be adjusted up and down and rotated 360 degrees to suit the image composition
- Less vignetting at wide angles (you will still notice some at the widest 1-2mm if you are using an 82mm threaded lens with this kit - see review for more details below)
Why choose a Master Magnetic Circular Kit
These filters are are lighter and more compact than a full square system set up like the Armour System. The sets consist of 2 stackable neutral density filters and a CPL, useful for both photographers and videographers, allowing you to control reflections and light.
- Armour Magnetic Stackable Mounting
- Toughened Pro HD Optical Glass
- No Discernible Colour Cast
- Scratch Resistant
- Metallic Nano Coatings
- Water and Dust/Dirt Repellent
- Easy Clean
The kit is available in an 82mm size and includes the following:
- Magnetic holder with strong Armour Magnetic adapter ring (82mm)
- 82mm Magnetic CPL
- 95mm Magnetic ND1000 (10 stop)
- Adjustable 95mm GND 0.9 (3-stop)
- 77-82mm screwed adapter ring
- Magnetic lens cap
- Filter pouch
The kit will work on any lens from 49mm through to 82mm using a standard screw-in adapter ring to step up to either 77mm or 82mm, available here at $9.99 each.
You can also purchase an additional Wolverine Magnetic 95mm ND64 (6-stop) to use with the kit.
Watch how the kit works:
For a review of the new kit in action, watch this video by Kase Filters Global Ambassador Meghan Maloney and read her post reviewing the redesigned kit.