The Kase KW Revolution Entry ND Kit consists of a ND8 (3-stop), ND64 (6-stop), Circular Polariser, Magnetic Adapter, Inlaid Magnetic Ring and Carry Pouch, plus a magnetic lens cap.
These filters are are lighter and more compact than a full square system set up. The sets consist of colour-coded stackable neutral density filters and a CPL, useful for both photographers and videographers, allowing you to control reflections and light.
Key Features of the KW Revolution Kit
- Colour coded for easy use
- Magnetic Stackable Mounting
- Compatible with both Screw-in and Wolverine Magnetic Filters
- Inlaid Magnetic Adapter Ring reduces vignetting on wide angle lenses
- Inlaid Magnetic Adapter Ring allows standard lens caps and lens hood to be used
- Can be used with Wolverine Magnetic Step-up Adapter Rings
General Kase Filter Features
- Toughened Pro HD Optical Glass
- No Discernible Colour Cast
- Scratch Resistant
- Metallic Nano Coatings
- Water and Dust/Dirt Repellent
- Easy Clean
The Kase KW Revolution Professional ND Filter Kit contains:
- 1x magnetic CPL (polarizing filter)
- 1x magnetic ND8 (3-stop)
- 1x magnetic ND64 (6-stop)
- 1x standard magnetic adapter ring
- 1x inlaid magnetic adapter ring
- 1x magnetic lens cap
- 1x Filter pouch
The KW Revolution Entry ND Kits are available in 77mm and 82mm sizing. We recommend you buy the largest thread size you need (or even one bigger if you wish to avoid vignetting, and purchase magnetic step up adapter rings to use with smaller lenses.
For a detailed review of how the KW Revolution kit works, check out the video below or read our post here: 3 Reasons to Shoot with the KW Revolution Filter System.